The Quality Inspector will perform a variety of inspections before, during and after production to help insure compliance and improvement in all areas related to quality.
- Inspection of all incoming materials and products.
- Inspection of setup, in-process and final production articles.
- Documentation of products, materials and procedures.
- Creation of processes and procedures for products and equipment.
- Maintain ISO compliances.
- Maintain in-house calibration cycle, to include gage and fixture control.
- Creation of FAI, capability studies, control plans, and other inspection criteria as required.
- Continuous improvement and process improvement.